THE FOX AND THE RABBIT


There was once a very clever fox who loved to brag of his cleverness. One day he said to the rabbit,"I have so clever," he said." that I know a hundred ways to escape enemies."

"Wow," the rabbit said." I have only one, but it works well."

The fox said," You should listen to me, I will teach you many, many more. You should know many ways to escape like to do."

Just at that moment, the fox and the rabbit heard the cry of a pack of hunters coming toward them.

Immediately, the rabbit leaped down his hole and was gone. he called back to the fox,"This is my plan. What are you going to do?"

The fox thiught first of one way, then another, then he thought of a better way, then he considered another way, and while he was thin kingg of all his clever choices, the hunters caught him up and he was soon carried off.

1 comment: